A personal recipe of Rick Beach. These can be made in small loaf pans in your Dutch Oven. Or in your home Kitchen Oven in a regular sized bread loaf pan.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cup Zucchini Grated
- 3 Cups Flour (all purpose)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powser
- 3 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts or Chocolate Chips Optional
- Preheat Heat Oven to 350°F
- Blend Oil, Sugar, & Eggs in a bowl, then stir in grated Zucchini.
- In a second bowl mix the dry ingredients (not the Raisins or Nuts).
- Slowly add the mixed dry ingredients to the wet ingredients blending until uniformly mixed.
- Stir in the Raisins and optional chocolate chips or nuts.
- Fill loaf pan about 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes depending on size of loaf pans. Using the clean toothpick/Knife test to check for doneness. Do not over bake and dry out.
- (6) 3x5 Mini Loaf pans = 40 minutes. Standard Loaf pan = 60 minutes
6,361 total views, 4 views today