DIP - CILANTRO WHITE BEAN
We served chips with this dip as an appetizer with rewarmed Stuffed Peppers. This dip recipe is simple and fast. Blend it up in a food processor and immediately serve. Keep a couple cans of white beans handy for unannounced guests. It could be made with the fresh Cilantro. You could substitute the fresh cilantro with dried cilantro, parsley flakes, or dried chopped chives. But I think you will sacrifice some of the flavor. Recipe: Rick Beach
- 1 15 oz Can White Beans Drained
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro Fresh & Rinsed
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 2 Pinch Cummin Powder
- 4 Pinch Chili Powder
- Place the fresh Cilantro and garlic in a food processor. Drizzle the oil on top of the Cilantro. Pulse to chop ingredients fine. Do not liquefy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until well blended
- Serve with corn chips.
- Alternate option. Substitute 1 Tbsp Lime juice for 1 Tbsp of Olive oil. Also could substitute the fresh cilantro with other dried herbs such as cilantro leaves, parsley flakes, or dried chopped chives.
4,105 total views, 1 views today